Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Lisa Anne Kelley Peter
don't know if anyone would be interested in me making up a chord chart for my song here. a tribute to 9/11. but I will if you want it. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIwRx5Iskzk
Only Jesus 0001
www.youtube.com
LikeUnlike · · UnsubscribeSubscribe · Share · 20 hours ago

*
*
2 people like this.
*
o
Donna Boyd Ryan like a copy ddsassy@gmail.com we signed put I would love to play it
20 hours ago · UnlikeLike · 1 personLoading...
o
Debbie Akers Sister Lisa, I am coordinator and editior for UPCI Daughters of Zion and thought this song might be appropriate for Daughters of Zion. May I have your permission to use it an a future project?
20 hours ago · UnlikeLike · 3 peopleLoading...
o
Lisa Anne Kelley Peter Sis. Akers I would be honored. thank you, you have my permission 100 percent.
19 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
o
Lisa Anne Kelley Peter Donna, I will get that chord sheet together this afternoon and get it emailed. that is wonderful that you signed it. I bet it was beatufitul.
19 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Donna Boyd Ryan yes it was red white and blue dresses
19 hours ago · UnlikeLike · 1 personLoading...
o
Christy Gunn Lucas BEAUTIFUL SONG AND TRIBUTE!!

Sis Debbie Akers ... you all used a couple pictures of my girls praying in a DOZ video a couple years ago. Loved that and appreciated it. :) Sis Harding in CA had seen them and asked about using them.
19 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
o
Lisa Anne Kelley Peter Donna check your email, I sent the chords.. Lisa.
19 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Donna Boyd Ryan ok thanks
19 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Donna Boyd Ryan yes i would love a copy of the video/cd
19 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Debbie Akers ‎@Sis. Christy, Love to children praying! I am always looking for items for the UPCI Daughters of Zion eNewsletter. It is published monthly so I need a LOT of content. (^.^) If you have any more please send them my way!
18 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
o
Becky Vaughn Miller Beautiful and anointed!
18 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Nancy Rushing Colegrove Beautiful! I would like a chord chart. Colegrove@verizon.net
16 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Lisa Anne Kelley Peter thank you, sending it right now..
15 hours ago · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment